Early Career Researcher Focus Group - UK Fluids National Initiative
- Thursday 27 January 2022, 14:00-15:00
Invitation to attend early career researcher focus group – have your say on a UK national initiative in fluid dynamics
We are pleased to launch an open call for registration to attend a UK Fluids Community early career researcher (ECR) focus group.
The purpose of the focus groups are to bring the ECR UK Fluids community together to feed into the national initiative for Fluids concept, following the launch of the UK Fluids report (https://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/178990/).
Some key questions we will be looking to consider:
- Are there any training opportunities you would like to see provided by a national initiative for ECRs?
- How can a national initiative support ECRs career development?
- What would you like to see from a national initiative?
- How could a national initiative support tackling equality, diversity and inclusion challenges faced by ECRs?
To qualify as an early career researcher you will be: finishing PhD students, early postdoctoral researchers, experienced postdoctoral researchers or academic staff in their first permanent role as a lecturer/assistant professor
Two dates available for the focus groups, please select one: 27th January at 2pm OR 2nd February at 10am (online, Teams)
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org